Files for Fall 2016
CALENDAR – 2313 WEB CLASSES – FALL 2016
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECT: Choose the option below that applies to you. NOTE: Do not register for Connect until your instructor has informed you that your web course is paired with Blackboard.
1. For students who DID NOT use Connect in a previous semester: Follow instructions in the file below.
SPAN 2313 Instructions for Registering for Connect – FOR NEW USERS OF CONNECT
2. For students who DID use Connect in a previous semester: You do not need to register. You can access your Connect course for this level by signing on with your email and the password you created before from the main Connect sign-in page (use the link in the side-bar of this blog under “Online Work”). You will see your Connect course assignments for this semester on your home page if your instructor has paired them to Blackboard. ALTERNATIVELY, you can access your Connect online work directly through Blackboard as soon as your instructor has paired your Connect course to Blackboard: Just log on to Blackboard, click on COURSE MATERIALS, select an assignment, and you will be prompted to sign on with your email and previous password.
TEGRITY INSTRUCTIONS (for taking ALL tests – Begin with your Syllabus Quiz for practice using TEGRITY)
Mac Users: Please see note on page 14 of your syllabus regarding upgrading your OS if necessary.
How to use Tegrity to record a test – Student instructions in PowerPoint
How to use Tegrity to record a test – Student instructions in PDF
WORKBOOK/LAB MANUAL STUDY GUIDES
Use these study guides to see the content of the questions so you can pace your work and coordinate with LearnSmart Vocabulary & Grammar.
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 12
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 13
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 14
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 15
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 16
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 17
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 18
HOURS: (Central Standard Time)
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
****HELP FILES for CONNECT****
1. How to Navigate between LearnSmart and SmartBook:
LearnSmart vs. SmartBook – How to Navigate Between Them
2. How to work with the Workbook/Lab Manual:
Connect Workbook-Lab Manual – How to get feedback & answers
3. TROUBLE-SHOOTING: (Help with clearing Browser caches, etc.)
Basic Troubleshooting for CONNECT users