Files for Spring 2017
IMPORTANT: The 9th edition of this textbook seen below WILL BE DISCONTINUED AFTER SPRING 2017. Starting in summer 2017, any students needing to repeat this course will be required to purchase the 10th edition of the textbook as well as the corresponding access to Connect.
CALENDAR – 2313 WEB CLASSES – SPRING 2017
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECT: Choose the option below that applies to you. NOTE: Do not register for Connect until your instructor has informed you that your web course is paired with Blackboard.
1. For students who DID NOT use Connect in a previous semester: Follow instructions in the file below.
SPAN 2313 Instructions for Registering for Connect – FOR NEW USERS OF CONNECT
2. For students who DID use Connect in a previous semester: You do not need to register. You can access your Connect course for this level by signing on with your email and the password you created before from the main Connect sign-in page (use the link in the side-bar of this blog under “Online Work”). You will see your Connect course assignments for this semester on your home page if your instructor has paired them to Blackboard. ALTERNATIVELY, you can access your Connect online work directly through Blackboard as soon as your instructor has paired your Connect course to Blackboard: Just log on to Blackboard, click on COURSE MATERIALS, select an assignment, and you will be prompted to sign on with your email and previous password.
TEGRITY INSTRUCTIONS (for taking ALL tests – Begin with your Syllabus Quiz for practice using TEGRITY)
HOURS: (Central Standard Time)
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
****HELP FILES for CONNECT****
1. How to Navigate between LearnSmart and SmartBook:
LearnSmart vs. SmartBook – How to Navigate Between Them
2. How to work with the Workbook/Lab Manual:
Connect Workbook-Lab Manual – How to get feedback & answers
3. TROUBLE-SHOOTING: (Help with clearing Browser caches, etc.)
Basic Troubleshooting for CONNECT users