Files for Fall 2016
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECT: Choose the option below that applies to you.
1. For students who DID NOT use Connect in a previous semester: Follow instructions in the file below. Note: Do not register until your instructor has paired your online materials with Blackboard.
SPAN 2313 Instructions for Registering for Connect – FOR NEW USERS OF CONNECT
2. For students who DID use Connect in a previous semester: You do not need to register. You can access your Connect course for this level by signing on with your email and the password you created before from the main Connect sign-in page (use the link in the side-bar of this blog under “Online Work”). You will see your Connect course assignments for this semester on your home page if your instructor has paired them to Blackboard. ALTERNATIVELY, you can access your Connect online work directly through Blackboard as soon as your instructor has paired your Connect course to Blackboard: Just log on to Blackboard, click on COURSE MATERIALS, select an assignment, and you will be prompted to sign on with your email and previous password.
BLUE BOOK JOURNAL (Diarios): GUIDELINES AND TOPICS
Diarios for Blue Book Journal Entries – Writing Guidelines and Rubric
SUGGESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES FOR SPAN 2313
WORKBOOK/LAB MANUAL STUDY GUIDES
Use these study guides to see the content of the questions so you can pace your work and practice what you learn in class each day.
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 12
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 13
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 14
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 15
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 16
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 17
WBLM – Puntos 9e – Capítulo 18
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS & COVER SHEET
2313 – Oral Presentation – Instructions and Cover Sheet
IN-CLASS COMPOSITION COVER SHEET / ECCO CORRECTION CODES
TOPIC: To be announced in class by your instructor.
COVER SHEET for FINAL VERSION of IN-CLASS COMPOSITION-2313_NEW
ECCO Correction Codes for IN-CLASS COMP
****HELP WITH CONNECT****
1. How to Navigate between LearnSmart and SmartBook:
LearnSmart vs. SmartBook – How to Navigate Between Them
2. How to work with the Workbook/Lab Manual:
Connect Workbook-Lab Manual – How to get feedback & answers
3. TROUBLE-SHOOTING: (Help with clearing Browser caches, etc.)
Basic Troubleshooting for CONNECT users
TECH SUPPORT: TEL. 1-800-331-5094
HOURS: (Central Standard Time)
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.