Files for Spring 2017
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECT: Choose the option below that applies to you.
1. For students who DID NOT use Connect in a previous semester: Follow instructions in the file below. Note: Do not register until your instructor has paired your online materials with Blackboard.
SPAN 1442 Instructions for Registering for Connect – FOR NEW USERS OF CONNECT
2. For students who DID use Connect in a previous semester: You do not need to register. You can access your Connect course for this level by signing on with your email and the password you created before from the main Connect sign-in page (use the link in the side-bar of this blog under “Online Work”). You will see your Connect course assignments for this semester on your home page if your instructor has paired them to Blackboard. ALTERNATIVELY, you can access your Connect online work directly through Blackboard as soon as your instructor has paired your Connect course to Blackboard: Just log on to Blackboard, click on COURSE MATERIALS, select an assignment, and you will be prompted to sign on with your email and previous password.
MI DIARIOS / ECCO CORRECTION CODES / COVER SHEET
Mi diario Instructions – Chapter 7 – ¡A comer!
Mi diario Instructions – Chapter 8 – De viaje
Mi diario Instructions – Chapter 10 – El tiempo libre
Mi diario Instructions – Chapter 11 – La salud
****HELP WITH CONNECT****
1. How to Navigate between LearnSmart and SmartBook:
LearnSmart vs. SmartBook – How to Navigate Between Them
2. How to work with the Workbook/Lab Manual:
Connect Workbook-Lab Manual – How to get feedback & answers
3. TROUBLE-SHOOTING: (Help with clearing Browser caches, etc.)
Basic Troubleshooting for CONNECT users
HOURS: (Central Standard Time)
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.